Customer: State Probation service
The State Probation Service operates under the subordination of the Ministry of Justice.
A large amount of paper-based customer profiles and probations cases. Statistical data was being gathered manually by employees in Excel. Reporting took a long time. Profiles were difficut to manage and analyse. There was weak control over access to sensitive information.
- Develop a single IT system for the probation service to automate processes, implement workflows, and provide access control, auditing, operative and statistics reporting.
- Integrate the multiple systems through a single system to ensure their ability to communicate.
- Paperwork fully replaced by web (Intranet) based automatizated processes. Probation customer profiles and probation cases are now stored electronically.
- Full access control over who, when and what is accessed. Strong permissions control. Auditing.
- Operational reporting: probations case statuses, statistical reporting.
- System is integrated with other state registers such as the Citizens’ Register and many interior registers;
- Central databases implemented, all departments can share and tranfer information accross locations